Hyflux has always been passionate about providing innovative and sustainable solutions that transform lives. Motivated from a simple dream 28 years ago to provide clean, safe drinking water to all, Hyflux has since grown from a local business with only 3 staff to a global leader in sustainable solutions with operations and projects across Asia, the Middle East and Africa. A specialist in water treatment at every stage in the water value chain and among the top global desalination plant providers, Hyflux continues to impact the world through innovation and creating long-lasting positive change.
- Cartridge 1 (Grey): Sediment Filter – Blocking larger particles in areas where water has high sediment content
- Cartridge 2 (Yellow): Pre-Carbon Filter – Removal of bad odour in drinking water
- Cartridge 3 (Blue): Ultrafiltration Hollow-fiber Membrane – Proprietary membrane technology that blocks out harmful impurities up to 0.01 microns
- Cartridge 4 (Purple): Carbon Cartridge – Reducing chlorine up to 99%
Dimensions (W x D x H mm): 350 x 106 x 340
Flow rate at 2 bar: 2.3L/min
Feed water temperature: 5 – 38C
Feed water pressure: 1.4 – 6.9bar (20 – 100psi)
Filtration cartridge lifespan: 3000L
Tested in accordance to:
– APHA 9222D and APHA9222G using E.Coli Bacteria
– US ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odour (For Carbon Filter)
*No installation provided.